Wednesday, September 22, 2010

When I get older, loosing my hair...

Who am I? That's not only one of the many philosophical questions I ask myself from time to time, it's also the title of an exhibition at the Science Museum.

This is the opportunity to learn more about oneself, ones abilities, habits and values.

It came to me as a surprise that I apparently think like a woman and a man in equal terms. When I morphed myself into the opposite sex I couldn't tell much difference. And finally, when the computer, based on the outline of my hand, guessed my sex, it chose the wrong one (although there is only a 54 percent chance of getting it right).

And this is the result of my morph into the "elderly" category. I haven't changed much, have I? It doesn't look like fun being "elderly" although I did smile when the computer took the picture.

What a great outlook into the future when not only the proportions of your face change, your skin gets darker and wrinkly and your hair becomes lighter, but also there obviously won't be any reason to smile anymore.

Would be great to have a "Start again" button within reach...

No comments:

Post a Comment