Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Got it

A great surprise awaited me at the London School of Journalism yesterday when I went there to pick up my results. I not only passed but just managed to get the honour of a Merit Diploma.

Just see how I smile holding my diploma in my hands - and I didn't even liked the idea of Günter taking a picture of me in the school yard. But then I remembered a guy telling us at Siemens "Work hard and play hard."

Afterwards, Günter and I looked around Maida Vale, took pictures of the barges in Little Venice, walked along Regent's Canal, took a break on Primrose Hill and overlooked the city and finally ended up at Camden Lock Market.

4 comments:

  1. jessamys@btinternet.comAugust 11, 2010 at 10:55 PM

    Congratulations, comes as no surprise that you got a merit!
    PS how come you still look so slim and healthy on a diet of pies, bangers, mash and beer??
    xxJessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Betty. Großartig. Glückwunsch!! Gleich am ersten Arbeitstag mitnehmen und Gehaltsverhandlungen einfordern ;-)
    Gruß an Günter. Genießt die Tage.
    Deine Lüneburger

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Bettina, I really enjoy your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW- Das sieht ja echt erfolgreich aus!

    Freu mich schon, das Zertifikat mal anfassen zu dürfen ;-)

    LG
    Stefan

    ReplyDelete