Monday, April 12, 2010

There is nothing you can't buy in London

I didn't buy anything today, honesty. But the surrounding conditions are perfect for shopping. Today I strolled around Covent Garden. There is nothing you can't buy in this city. Just look into two of the plenty shop windows with me, even if I'm neither sure the kilt makes dogs happy nor the ceramic hot/cold equipment women (more about this shop under www.coco-de-mer.com just in case you want to order the later online).



Around Covent Garden there are plenty of performing artists and you could stand and watch them forever. No wonder it's one of the major tourist attractions.

All of you who now might think I'm just about to forget my cultural claim should relax. Before strolling through the shops I had spent some hours in The Courtauld Gallery, a magnificent collection of mainly medieval and impressionistic art.

No comments:

Post a Comment